5. Hazelnut Cream Cheese Brownies - I was not surprised at all that you guys loved these brownies. They were amazing! Make these for your friends, family, coworkers, everyone. They will love you.
4. Watermelon Mallow Cookies - Since I'm obsessed with marshmallows, I made a number of different recipes this year. These watermelon cookies were a hit at the office. The flavor came from a watermelon candy oil, rather than trying to concentrate watermelon flavor from a juice. Candy oil is definitely an easy way to add intense flavor, it just doesn't taste natural at all!
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bars - As a part of Perry's Ice Cream - Inside Scoopers group, I am lucky enough to receive a package of new ice cream flavors each year. Perry's is a brand that is local to my hometown, Buffalo, NY. Their all natural dark chocolate was the star of these ice cream sandwiches!
2. Rigatoni with Pepperoni, Mozzarella and Arugula - From my Cook the Books 2014 challenge, this dinner was quick, easy and delicious. I've made this multiple times this year!
1. Quiche with Sweet Peppers and Sausage - Also from my Cook the Books 2014 challenge, this quiche was an amazing dinner! I think I made a lot of quiches this year because all you need are some eggs and a pie crust! I recommend keeping both of those things in your fridge, just in case!
Looking back at my recipes for this year, I'm so disappointed in myself! I didn't make any candies, only cooked a few dinners and totally slacked off for many weeks at a time. I have big plans for next year and want to get myself back on trip. Bring the fun back to WITK! Swing by on New Years day for Challenge 2015!