Image Map

Friday, December 6, 2013

Stitch Fix #8 - December 2013

It's the most fun part of the month - Stitch Fix day! Getting this box was like receiving an early Christmas present. This is my 8th box from Stitch Fix and this is by far the best one yet. My past few fixes have been hit or miss, but the best part about this company is the combination of personal style and computer algorithms. With the comments I left about the items I returned and my online style profile, Stitch Fix has really narrowed down on my personal style, while testing my boundaries with some new pieces.

Haven't heard of Stitch Fix yet? It's been in the news a lot recently! I did a full review a few months back. The gist of the company is this - 1. You fill out an online style profile and schedule a fix. 2. The team of stylists and computers pick out clothes they think you would like and send it to you on your chosen date. 3. You try on everything at home! 4. Keep what you like and return the rejects within 3 days. 5. Checkout online. Leave detailed comments on each piece they sent you. Was it too big? Was the print too crazy? Color didn't work well in your wardrobe? Tell them!

This month was actually full of items that I had on my wish list. Bonus? The items all went together! Hence why I only have three images to share with you!

41Hawthorn - Ivy solid tab sleeve v-neck blouse
Ark n Co - Stagnitto pleated skater skirt

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails