Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - For the Baker

The gift guides continue! Do you have a baker on your Christmas giving list this year? Being an avid baker person myself, I always love getting new tools and cookbooks for baking. A few years ago my parents surprised me with a Kitchenaid stand mixer of my own, the color I listed is the one that sits in my kitchen.

If you're not quite sure what your favorite baker already owns, you can't go wrong with filling a box with all those things that bakers run through like water.  I'm talking about cupcake liners, reusable piping bags, vanilla extract, sprinkles, chocolate chips. It would be not only a practical gift, but a pretty one!




1. Snowflake Cookie Cutters
2. Adorable Cupcake Liners
3. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
4. Ateco Piping tip set
5. Donut Pan
6. Tartine Cookbook
7. The Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie Book
8. Mug Cakes Cookbook
9. Nesting Bowls
10. Holiday Mini Loaf Pans
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails