Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Fan Favorites!

Another year is coming to an end and it's time to recap all of the fun we've had in 2013!  So many delicious things came out of the Wilde kitchen this year and kept me and the boyfriend well fed.  Surprisingly, this year the fan favorites even included a few savory recipes!

5. Banana Bread French Toast - This breakfast was crazy delicious.  Made during my unemployed summer, this was the perfect combination of breakfast and dessert.  I was so happy I made two servings. One for me and another for me the next day.  I should really put coconut on more things.


4. Nutella Thumbprints - I had a jar of Nutella staring at me for weeks before I decided to go ahead and make these treats.  The chopped hazelnuts took these cookies over the top. I had to send them to work with the boyfriend so I didn't sit on the couch and eat them all.


3. Funfetti Celebration Cake - This cake was so much fun to make and so pretty to look at! This year I fell in love with this method for making a layer cake after taking a few classes at Momofuku Milk.  I have so many ideas for layer cakes for 2014!


2. Chipotle Copy Cat Recipes - This was one of my favorite Restaurant Wars post from this year.  I especially loved developing the salad dressing recipe. While most people get salsa or guacamole with their chips, I always request the salad dressing. I've got to make it again soon!


1. Red Lobster Copy Cat Recipes - The main focus of this particular post was actually the cheddar bay biscuits, but I think people keep coming back for the chicken and pasta recipe.  I can't blame them, it was delicious too!


It's been a fun year, I can't wait to share with you all the exciting things I have planned for next year.  Bring on 2014!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails