Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Stitch Fix #10 - February 2014

Are you ready for more Stitch Fix fun?  It's been almost a year that I have been getting monthly fixes and it's still so much fun.  Though I've decided I like Stitch Fix better in the warmer months.  I think it's the bright colors and amazing prints that they send me for the spring and summer months. I'm hoping our weather here in the Tri-state takes a turn for the better soon, I want to beak out my lighter clothes and request summer clothes from Stitch Fix!

This month I asked for some fun clothes for my new job.  I was so happy to see a variety of color and print in my box this month.  I'm always a little sad when I open a box and find a monochromatic box full of black and white items.  No need to worry about that this month, everything was so bright and cheery!  I think the stylists at Stitch Fix know that I'm over winter.

First out of the box, this beautiful striped top from Daniel Rainn.  In our current weather, this top is only appropriate under a blazer.  It would be perfect in the warmer months (or in a warmer climate) with jeans.  Great color combo, great print, it was just a little more expensive ($78) than I would usually spend on a simple tank.  If it had sleeves, then maybe I would have ponied up the cash.

Daniel Rainn - Barcelona Striped Silk Short Sleeve Blouse

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails