Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What I did on my Unemployed Vacation

Today is the last day of my unemployment. Tomorrow I rejoin the ranks of gainfully employed! It's been almost seven months to the day since my former company closed and let us all go. In those seven months I've been very busy, I...

rode a camel through the Moroccan desert...



climbed the Atlas mountains...



hiked the Grand Canyon...


became familiar with the streets of Soho...


ran my second Spartan race...


started a new blog...

visited Mickey Mouse...


and relaxed among palm trees and friends.

I had a wonderful unemployed summer and my new job has come with perfect timing. The weather is getting colder and the days shorter, it's time to get back to work.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails