Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wilde Week #29


It's been another quiet week around the Wilde household.  After returning from Walk Disney World on Monday, I spent Tuesday taking care of the usual household things.  Laundry, changing the sheets, cleaning out the fridge since I forgot to do it before we left town for the long weekend.  You know, the usual.  Being unemployed does have the bonus of being able to get lots done during the day.

I'm still furiously looking for my next career option.  Lots of interviews these past few weeks.  I'm all anxious waiting to hear back from the companies.  Hiring seems to be quick the long and involved process.  Here are a few things I've been doing and loving this week, while I wait nervously by the phone.

- I got a Mickey Mouse charm for my Pandora bracelet while in WDW.  There was question about whether it would fit on the Pandora bracelet, since it was not an official "Pandora" charm.  Luckily all was fine and now Mickey sits happily on my wrist.

- Fall is over.  That is, according to clothing stores, Fall is over and you should be buying winter gear.  Right now.  I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world who takes major advantage to this strange trend at stores.  I totally took advantage of some of my favorite shops this week - each sporting at least a 25% discount on my whole purchase!  (Stop by C Wonder, French Connection and J Crew if you want some good sales!)

- Even though the clothing industry thinks Winter is here, I'm in the thick of all these pumpkin posts!  I'm loving everyone's pumpkin creations.  Check out these skinny pumpkin donuts and these pumpkin cinnamon rolls!  Amazing.

- I'm in love with this new Marc Jacobs make up line.  After my Sephora makeover a few weeks ago I purchased a blush and an eyeshadow palette.  This week I grabbed his Stone Jungle nail polish and I'm smitten.  It's so shiny and the closest to chrome that I've found!

- Don't forget to enter to win this cute picnic blanket that my fabulous mom made for us!  Right in time for those Fall time picnics.


- I know how easy monkey bread is to make, so why don't I do it?  Because I will totally sit down and eat the entire bundt pan of deliciousness.  This girl has done it right though, muffin sized monkey bread!  Perfect.  Much less dangerous.

- I feel like I haven't been taking enough pictures recently.  I am going to really try to do one of those instagram picture-a-day things.  Now that it's written down, I have to do it.  There.

- Football may be on right now (even my hometown team, the Buffalo Bills, are playing), but I'm busy in the kitchen.  Football has no hold over me.  Though I do like football food... Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails