Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wilde Week #24


- It was a week of amazing food in the city.  I'm still job hunting and have copious amounts of weekday mornings to meet my former coworkers in the city for brunch, lunch and treats.  I'm totally recreating that pizza from Risotteria at home.  (Risotteria is home to amazing gluten-free pizza, pasta and risotto)


- My Ph.D. days are behind me (finally!) but this Buzzfeed post still hits home...  I totally relate to #17.


- I am a sucker for all things Rice Krispy Treat.  But Krispy treat frosting?  I'm going bananas.

- I want an entire pan of these brownies.  I don't want to share them.  Where are my fat pants?

- Weather in the Mid-Atlantic has been totally manic-depressive these past few weeks.  Chilly in the morning, hot in the afternoon, mild in the evening.  I have to wear three different things over the course of the day!

- The in-laws were in town this weekend and we enjoyed some of the usual NYC suspects.  Times Square for people watching, Ground Zero to pay respects, a walk around the villages to get some tasty treats and...  The Stardust Diner!  I've never been there before but it was so much fun!  Totally touristy and goofy (the waiters sing while you eat your breakfast), but they have banana and nutella stuffed French toast.  OMG.  Amazing.  Go. Eat.  Sing along.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails