Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wilde Week #10

1. This week I have eaten a ridiculous amount of European-style butter.  I blame Milk bar.  Boyfriend and I went to a third baking class (technically class #2 - the crunch) in Brooklyn.  There we made more delicious cookies with a half pound of butter in them.  Then we took them home and I ate them for breakfast.  Cookies for breakfast is totally okay, especially cornflake-marshmallow-chocolate chip cookies.


2. BF and I emptied out our piggy bank this past week.  It weighed over thirty pounds!  Now someone won't let me take it to the coinstar because he likes looking at the jars of money. 


3. There was a Girls marathon on Sunday night.  I tried so hard to enjoy it.  It just didn't happen, maybe I'm too uncool.  Am I the only one who just doesn't get it?

4. I got new running shoes!  After spending time with a nice girl at Fleet Feet, I learned you should buy running shoes a half size larger than you usually wear.  Huh, who knew.  Now I'm going to be so much faster, can't wait.  Just wish they were in a more obnoxious color.


5. I totally kicked butt at my Crossfit workout this Thursday!  Finished first!  Mostly due to my awesome jump roping ability coupled with everyone else's inability to jump rope.  I jump rope like a rock star.

6. Ever have one of those weeks at work when nothing went right?  Yeah, that was my week.  Chemistry was plotting against me all week long.  I can't wait for next week, I have to redeem myself.

7. Easter is tomorrow!  What does that mean?  Easter candy is on sale on Monday!  Yeah half price Reese's peanut butter eggs.  It also means that everyone who gave up chocolate for Lent can stop being crazy and have some chocolate bunny!

8. For some reason my Crossfit gym is closed on Easter Sunday!  I had to sign up for the 7am class this morning.  Someone isn't happy about my alarm going off at 6:45 on a Saturday morning.  Okay, it's more than one person who isn't jazzed about getting up at that time.  Class better be awesome!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails