Image Map

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photo an Hour - A Wilde day in the Lab

I saw this a few weeks ago and had to give it a try myself.  It was hard to remember to take a picture every hour!  You should give it a try too, it was fun.

7:00


8:00


9:00

10:00

11:00

12:00


13:00


14:00


15:00


16:00


17:00
18:00


19:00

20:00


21:00

22:00


23:00

Cake after workout is always a good idea.

I think I'll do this again on a weekend day, that way I can enjoy the contrast!
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. If you have been looking for an assignment writing service, we are the right choice. Our students in UK tell us we are the most reliable assignment writing services in UK. Get an expert assignment writer today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy your piece of work, appreciate it for all the good content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find numerous helpful info right here in the publish, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome motivating article. I am practically satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  9. Motivating article. I am practically satisfied with your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You put truly extremely accommodating data. Continue blogging Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There’s definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some really useful stuff on here, keep up posting. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails