Image Map

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award! Pass it along!

I was so happy to discover that I'd been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by two three! of my favorite bloggers!  Many thanks to Boulder Locavore, The Kitchenarian and I'll have What She's Having!  It is an award passed through the blogging community to those blogs that are deemed "stylish" by their peers.  And if there is one thing that I pride myself on is being stylish.  I do wear these boots around in wet weather (actually I wear them all the time...)



I love reading Boulder Locavores blog because it reminds me of the great years that I spent living and working in Boulder.  The posts also help to remind me that it is possible to eat locally and eat well. 

The Kitchenarian also has a fantastic blog that I love to read.  I'm always impressed the the photography, go check it out, the photos are beautiful.  Be sure to read some of the older posts, they are a wealth of great information!

I've just discovered Lynn at I'll have what she's having, but I love it.  She has so many different recipes posted.  So whether I'm in need of a dessert or dinner recipe, I've got a place to go!

So in accepting this award I am obligated to do the following...  Share 7 things about me, that you might not know!  Then pass this award along to some deserving bloggers.  So here we go!

You just might not know...

1. My first paying job was as a coat-check girl.  Drunk people give the best tips.
2. I was originally a photography/art major in college.  I spent a whole year painting, drawing and spending time the darkroom.
3. I have photographed many many weddings, it's most fun when you're not the lead photographer. 
4. In the past year I have traveled to ten different countries.
5. I was a cheerleader in high school.  I think this is why I excel at teaching group X classes, I get to yell at people.
6. I love BBC America and my DVR tapes Doctor Who whenever it's on.
7. Michael Weston is my TV boyfriend.  My real boyfriend looks very similar to my TV boyfriend.

Okay, I hope that you have enjoyed that little glimpse into my world.  And now let's pass this award along!  Please check out some of my favorite reads.  They make me laugh, they make me want to lick my screen and they bring so many different perspectives to cooking.  Thank you for your energy!  In no particular order...

Hot Polka Dot

Eat.Live.Travel.Write

CaffeIna

Squirrel Bakes

Bite by Bite

Awardees – Accepting this award is based on the following criteria:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to other bloggers you follow and who have inspired you.
4. Copy the award from my blog and then you may display it on your own blog.
5. Notify your selected recipients.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for passing from my blog and it's a pleasure meeting you.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails