Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Empty Kitchen

So I'm officially on vacation! I flew out of Connecticut last night an returned to my old stomping grounds of Amherst, New York. I had some major plans to make you (and boyfriend) a lovely dinner tonight. I am faced with one major problem as I enter boygriends kitchen, no pots, pans or cooking utensils! Boyfriend is in the process of selling his house and therefore lots of things have been packed in preparation for the move East. I have also been thwarted in my posting plans since his home computer is currenty out of commision. So I am writing this little post from my phone!

So I hope that all of your cooking plans this week go a lot smoother than mine! Things should look up tomorrow, when I am cooking in my moms kitchen.

Happy November to all! Here's hoping that wherever you are, it's sunny.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Oh well, it's an opportunity to take a little short break! Hehe look forward to your next posts when you're back in a functioning kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! I hope there are some good restaurants around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a long break from the kitchen! Luckily Buffalo has lots of tasty restaurants. And I managed to find a pot to make some risotto, recipe to come!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails